Biodegradable Chain and Cable Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 30WL54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83066
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Biodegradable Chain and Cable Oil
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -27 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 503 Degrees F
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 503 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- VOC Content 0%
- Application For Use on Wood, Paper, Glass, Leather, Metal, Most Plastics
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, USDA BioPreferred Program, EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.