Biodegradable Chain and Cable Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 30WL52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83056
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Biodegradable Chain and Cable Oil
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 473 Degrees F
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 473 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Railroad Industry Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Wire Ropes, Fifth Wheel of Tractors, Trucks, Leaf Springs, Drive Chain
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, USDA BioPreferred Program, EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.