Chain and Cable Lubricant, 1 gal. Can, Vegetable Oil Chemical Base, Yellow Color
- Item # 21A535
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83083
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Max. Operating Temp. 554 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Properties- Chain,Cable Lubricants Anti-Oxidant Additives,Anti-Wear Additives; Cold Flow Technology,Fire Resistance,Multi-Metal Corrosion Protection
- Net Weight 8 lb.
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 554 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Designed to provide high anti-wear, EP, and anti-rust protection. They provid a water displacing, corrosion inhibiting waxy film that is especially effective in protecting ferrous metals in salt and acid fume (hydrochloric acid) environments and against high humidity. They protect steel cables, pulleys, sliding surfaces, and threads against damage from corrosion, galling or seizure. Other applications including: steel chains, slideways, and hinge pins.
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, USDA BioPreferred Program, EP gear lubes (API GL-3)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 21A536RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.