Vegetable Oil Hydraulic Oil, 1 qt. Bottle, ISO Viscosity Grade : 32
- Item # 21A478
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81631
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Bio-Bottle Jack
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Container Size 1 qt.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 186
- Flash Point 550 Degrees F
- Pour Point -31 Degrees F
- Container Style Bottle
- Color Light Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Application Fleet, marine, and industrial hydraulic systems, Hydraulic Vane, Piston and Gear Pumps, Floor Jacks, Tilt Cab Systems, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Hand Jack, ISO 32 specified hydraulic applications, Fork Lift Gates, Hydraulic Lift Gates, Designed For Use In Mobile and Stationary Hydraulic Vane, Piston, and Gear-Type Pumps, For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and All Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps, Recommended For Hydraulic Systems Where High Dielectric, Low Toxicity, and Biodegradability Properties Are Required, Exceed the Acute Toxicity Criteria Adopted by the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the US EPA. Applications include power utility aerial lift buckets, mobile and stationary hydraulic systems, or other equipment where electrical insulating safety is preferred. Fluids are formulated to perform in hydraulic systems that require Anti-Wear (AW), anti-rust, anti-oxidation, anti-foam, and demulsibility properties. They are highly inhibited against moisture and rusting in both fresh and sea water and passes both A and B Sequences of the ASTM D-665 Turbine Oil Rust Test.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.