Biodegradable Air Tool Oil, Air Tool Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item # 21A503
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 83116
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -17 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 203
- Flash Point 446 Degrees F
- Pour Point -22 Degrees F
- Container Type Drum
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
- Application Chipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, etc, both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools, such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches, air motors, grinders, reamers, drills, etc. It can be fed through an airline lubricator or by a squirt can directly into the tool through the quick coupling air connection, have exceptional benefits over petroleum oils in these applications because there is direct danger of polluting the air, water, soil, or work environment through loss of the lubricant.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.