Biobased Oven & Chain Lubricant, -28°F to 2000°F, Graphite, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 21A517
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81856
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Oven Lubricant
- Item Biobased Oven & Chain Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. -28 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 2000 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Series Bio-Extreme(TM) High temperature
- Lubricant Color White
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 584.6 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- Application Roller chains on oven conveyors, Paint Lines, Dryer Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Lithographic chains, beverage can lines, Tenter frames in textile plants, Kiln car wheel bearing/refractory plants, Paint lines, drying ovens, Sealed for life units, Kiln support rollers, cement plants, Automatic lubrication systems
- Standards Ultimate Biodegradable ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content, USDA BioPreferred Program, EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, Full compliance with other applicable restrictions of FDA, USDA, oil spill, and oil pollution prevention statutes is recommended. Worker and OSHA friendly.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.