Biodegradable, Biobased, Food Grade, Corrosion Inhibitor, 16 oz. Container Size, 10 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 2VXN3
- Mfr. Model# 87002
- Catalog Page# 3065
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Biodegradable, Biobased, Food Grade, Corrosion Inhibitor
- Chemical Base Vegetable Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 280 Degrees F
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Color Clear
- Sub-Category General Purpose Lubricants
- Flash Point 280 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Tools, Jacks, Dies, Locks, Gaskets, Assembly Parts, machine Tools, Bearings, Wire Rope, Hinges, Bolts, Chains, Air Tools, Multi-Performance Light Anti-Wear Corrosion Inhibitor Lubricant for Incidental Food Contact In and Around Food Processing Equipment Areas, for Disassembly, Repair, and Protecting Parts, Hardware, Equipment, Tools, with Anti-Wear Protection for Light Air Tools, Sliding Surfaces, Light Metal Working Non-Ferrous and Mild Steel
- Standards NSF H-1, H-2, Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Item # 4JB37CRC
Price $10.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.