Bio-Food White Aluminum Complex Extreme Pressure Grease, 35 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 21A572
- Mfr. Model# 87504
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Pressure Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Semi-Synthetic
- Container Size 35 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. -22 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 42.1
- Viscosity Index 191
- Flash Point 536 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 520 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.43mm
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Standards ASTM D5864, (PW1), USDA Pio-Prefered, Biobased, EPA-VGP-EAL, NSF Reg. 140453, Catagory Code H1, H2
- Application Food Packaging, Processing Industry, Water Treatment, Food Processing Equipment areas Including for Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat, Fish, Poultry Processors, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Use on Ovens, Dryers,
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12G584CRC
Price $346.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.