Aluminum Food Grade Anti-Seize, -13°F to 1832°F, 8 oz., White
- Item # 21A573
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 87561
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Food Grade Anti-Seize
- Base Composition Aluminum
- Min. Operating Temp. -13 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1832 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color White
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Container Brush-Top Can
- Container Size 8 oz.
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 4 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.15
- VOC Content 0%
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM D-5864, ISO 15380, Complies with EPA, VGP, EAL
- Application Bio-Food GradeTM HT Anti-Seize Compound is specifically designed to provide high anti-weld protection and withstand high pressures in sliding surfaces. It protects the shoulder and threads of bolts and pipes against damage from galling or seizure. Other applications including: tool joints, chains, cables, slideways, fifth wheels, king pins, chassis, hinge pins, studs, packing glands, gaskets, valves, pump shafts, screw shafts, or in slow moving rollers and bearings of high temperature ovens. In addition, Bio-Food GradeTM HT Anti-Seize Compound is recommended for high temperature oven chains and rollers where this white graphite film has been known to perform at extreme high temperatures for kiln support rollers and bearings.
- Item Food Grade Anti-Seize
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.