Air Tool Lubricant, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item # 5JGG5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 87463
- Catalog Page # 2454
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Lubricant
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 446 Degrees F
- Flash Point 446 Degrees F
- Container Type Jug
- Color Clear
- Standards Ultimately Biodegradable (PW1) ASTM D-5864 (Pw1), USDA Biobased Content (Meets/Exceeds), USDA BioPreferred Program, Environmentally Friendly (ISO 15380), EPA-VGP-EAL Compliant, Non-toxic, Non-Bioaccumulation, Environmentally Acceptable, 21 CFR 178.3570 Food Grade
- Application Lubricating Bearings, Pulleys, Cables, Nuts, Bolts, Conveyors, Rollers
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.