Trailer Jack Tubular,2500 lb
- Item # 21T175
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7036400
- Catalog Page # 960
- UNSPSC # 24101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trailer Jack Tubular
- Load Capacity 2500 lb.
- Lift Range 18"
- Mounting Brackets A-Frame Weld-On/Bolt-On
- Max. Lift Height 2 ft. 2-1/2"
- Retracted Length 26.5"
- Type Powered Drive
- Includes Includes Mounting Hardware And Manual Crank Handle
- Lifting Capacity 2500 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 2500 lb.
- Overall Height 44.5"
- Adjustment Range 18
- Gear Travel 18
- Dia. 2-1/4"
- Construction Steel
- Finish Gloss Black Painted Outer Tube And Motor Assembly For Sleek Look. Clear Zinc Inner Tube
- Base No Foot Plate
- Features A - Frame Power Jack... power up your trailer! Instead of burning out while cranking your jack, use this A-Frame Power Jack for Extra powered strength for your trailer! Holds up to 2,500 lbs.! Has included drive head motor hookups to power your jack. In the event that your power source fails, Reese Towpower supplies you with an emergency manual override crank handle so you can still crank up / down your Jack. Features an integrated circuit breaker for safe power usage. Gloss black painted outer tube and motor assembly for sleek look. Clear zinc inner tube.2500lb power jack 12V DC, Built in Circuit breaker, connects directly to trailer battery/wiring, easily mounts to trailer,(hardware included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.