- Item # 20PN94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 74665
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item T-Connector
- Connection Type 4-Way
- Connection Material Copper, Tin Plated Brass
- Insulation Material PVC, Plastic
- Wire Gauge 16 ga.
- Features Solid Weatherproof, One Piece Construction Which Requires No Splicing or Taping, Designed to Be Inserted Into The Vehicles Wiring Harness to Facilitate A Quick and Easy Plug In Installation, Install Time: 10 min, Amperage Rating: 7.5
- For Use With Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Model: Aerostar Van Standard Body, Year: 1997; Model: Lincoln Aviator, Year: 2003-2004; Model: Full-size Vans, Year: 1995-2003; Model: Expedition, Year: 1997-2003; Model: F150 Series Pickups (Super Crew & Flare-side only), Year: 1997-2003; Model: F150 Heritage (flare-side only), Year: 2004; Model: Escort (4-door), Year: 1997-1999; Model: ZX2, Year: 1998-2003; Model: Focus (wagon only), Year: 2000-2003; Model: Excursion, Year: 2000-2003; Model: Ranger, Year: 2000-2003; Model: Tracer, Year: 1997-1999; Model: Explorer Sport (2-door), Year: 2001-2003; Model: Explorer (4-door), Year: 2002-2003; Model: Navigator (100% pre-wired 7-way), Year: 1998-2003; Model: Mountaineer, Year: 2002-2003
- Includes Dust Cover, Ground Screw, Cable Ties
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.