- Item # 2ZPW2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 73814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Beacon Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Beacon Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 120
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J845 Class III
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Flash Tube
- Power Source - Vehicle Lighting 12VDC
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 4"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 6"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 4-5/8"
- Flashes per Minute 70
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Round
- Light Output 1.5 Joules
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 0.3A
- Watts 3.6
- Includes 10 ft. Cord w/Lighter Plug and On/Off Switch and LED Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2FDL9GROTE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.