3/4", 75 ft. Hose Reel, 500 psi Max. Pressure
- Item# 6Z786
- Mfr. Model# D83000 OLS1
- Catalog Page# 3163
- UNSPSC# 40142121
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hose Reel
- Duty Rating Heavy Dual Pedestal, Industrial
- Drive Type Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 3/4" (F)NPT
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/4"
- Hose Length 75 ft.
- Hose Ends 3/4" (F)NPT
- Hose Outlet 3/4" (F)NPT
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Vibration Proof, Self Locking Ratchet
- Seal Type Viton
- Swivel Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Application Air, Water, Solvent, Chemical Transfer Applications in Food Processing, Pre-rinse, Washdown, Chemical Transfer, Industrial Solvent Handling Markets, Wall, Floor, Ceiling and Truck Mounting
- Overall Height 24-1/8"
- Overall Width 14-1/4"
- Overall Length 25-3/8"
- Hose Included No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.