Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp, Incandescent Lamp, Red, 50 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 2XJC1
- Mfr. Model# L 4050 A 163 5
- Catalog Page# 405
- UNSPSC# 26121635
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Cord Ending Incandescent Lamp
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Industrial
- Lamp Watts - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 75
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 50 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 16/3
- With Receptacle - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips No
- Cord Color Black
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SJEOOW
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Feeder Cord Length 5 ft.
- Reel Color Red
- Reel Material Steel
- Reel Dia. 12-5/8"
- Reel Width 3"
- Overall Height 13-1/4"
- Overall Width 9-3/8"
- Overall Depth 12-5/8"
- Reel Mounting Ceiling, Wall or Bench
- Lamp Guard Yes
- Slip Ring Rating 20A @ 600VAC
- Replacement Lamps Standard Bulb
- Features Auto Shut Off
- Standards UL, CSA
- Includes Models Equipped with Automatic On/Off Wwitch that Activates Power, Durable Shock Absorbing Lamp Holder, Shatter Resistant Tube with Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2XJC2REELCRAFT
Price $1,161.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.