35 ft. Indoor Industrial Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp, Black
- Item # 2XJA7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L 4035 163 8
- Catalog Page # 405
- UNSPSC # 26121635
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Cord Ending Fluorescent Lamp with Receptacle
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Industrial
- Lamp Watts - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 13
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 35 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 16/3
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 10
- With Receptacle - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Yes
- Cord Color Black
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SJTO
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15 R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Reel Color Red
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Feeder Cord Length 5 ft.
- Reel Material Steel
- Reel Dia. 12-5/8"
- Reel Width 3"
- Overall Height 13-1/4"
- Overall Width 9-3/8"
- Overall Depth 12-5/8"
- Reel Mounting Bench, Ceiling, Wall
- Lamp Guard Yes
- Slip Ring Rating 20A @ 600VAC
- Number of Outlets 1
- Replacement Lamps Standard Bulb
- Standards UL, CSA
- Includes Models Equipped with Automatic On/Off Switch that Activates Power, Single Receptacle Tool Tap, Push through Switch, Metal Grounded Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.