1/2", 50 ft. Spring Return Hose Reel, 300 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 38EE95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LC800 OLS
- Catalog Page # 2523
- UNSPSC # 40142121
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spring Return Hose Reel
- Hose Reel Product Group Spring Return Hose Reel
- Media - Hose Reels Air,Mild Chemical,Water
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Hose Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Hose Length 50 ft.
- Hose Included No
- Duty Rating Light Duty
- Finish - Hose Reels Stainless Steel
- Drive Type - Hose Reels Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 1/2" (F)NPT
- Enclosed Reel No
- Hose Ends 1/2" (F)NPT
- Hose Outlet 1/2" (F)NPT
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Locking
- Seal Type Aflas
- Swivel Material Brass
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Truck
- Overall Height 20-1/8"
- Overall Width 8-1/8"
- Overall Length 19-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.