Anemometer,LCD,14 hr. Battery Life
- Item # 52ZK66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SD-4214
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire and Thermistor
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing No
- Velocity (FPM) 40 to 3940
- Velocity (MPS) 0.2 to 25
- Velocity (MPH) 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH) 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots) 0.4 to 38.8
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-2%
- Case Color Black
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.5 Degrees F
- Probe Size 0.47" dia., 37" Telescoping
- Cord Length 3 ft.
- Display LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity Up to 16Gb SD Card
- Safety Rating CE
- Power Source (6) AA Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery Life 14 hr.
- Special Features Low Battery Indicator and Auto Shut Off
- Includes Extendable Hot Wire Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.