Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 8, LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 40 Low Speed Mode, 500
- Item# 2PPW5
- Mfr. Model# 6300-2500-0000
- Catalog Page# 240
- UNSPSC# 41111902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter
- Number of Digits 8
- Display LCD
- Character Height 0.32" Black Numbers on White Background
- Max. Counts per Second 40 Low Speed Mode, 500 High Speed Mode
- Input Signal 10 to 300VDC, 20 to 300VAC
- Output Rating 0.1A @ 30VDC
- Output Open-Drain MOSFET
- Mounting Rectangular Panel with Clip
- Height 1.10"
- Depth 1.50"
- Width 1.10"
- Series 63
- Scaler No
- Preset No
- Power Required Self Powered (15+ yr. Lithium Battery)
- Min. On/Off Pulse 12.5 msec in Low Speed Mode, 1.0 msec in High Speed Mode
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button
- Interface None
- Connector Type 4 Screw Terminals
- Standards UL/cUL, CE, European WEEE And RoHS Compliant, EMC Compliant EN61326:2001
- NEMA Rating 4, 4X, 12
- IP Rating 66
- Fits 1.79" x 0.89" Panel Cutout
- Accuracy 100%
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.