Hot Water Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configuration
- Item # 3UK52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8210G002HW
- Catalog Page # 2881
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Hot Water Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Hot Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/2"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Hot Water 125 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor,Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 4.00
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Orifice Dia. 5/8"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Max. Fluid Temp. Hot Water 210 Degrees F
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Max. Fluid Temp. Steam Not Rated
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Watts 6.1
- Hz 60/50
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 2-9/32"
- Overall Height 3-3/8"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-13/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4A695DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.