3/8" Aluminum Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed
- Item # 4KY40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8215G010
- Catalog Page # 2879
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air,Fuel Gas
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 50 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 50 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor,Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 3.4
- Body Material - Valves Aluminum
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 50 psi
- Orifice Dia. 3/4"
- BtuH 183,000
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Watts 10.1
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 2-23/64"
- Overall Height 4-1/32"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-15/32"
- Application Air and Vacuum Service
- Standards UL, FM, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3UM27REDHAT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.