24VDC Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve, Normally Open, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 6FAX5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EF8210G038
- Catalog Page # 2878
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Media - Valves Air,Inert Gases,Light Oil,Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 80 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 125 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Explosion Proof,Indoor,Outdoor
- Voltage 24VDC
- Coefficient of Volume 3.00
- Body Material - Valves Stainless Steel
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 5/8"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 7, 9
- Max. Fluid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Watts 11.6
- Coil Enclosure Explosionproof and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 2-13/16"
- Overall Width 2-7/16"
- Overall Height 4-5/8"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-15/16"
- Application Car Wash, Air Compressors, Pumps, Laundry Equipment, Industrial Water Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.