24VDC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item# 5LE97
- Mfr. Model# 8210G001
- Catalog Page# 2935
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Media Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Orifice Dia. 5/8"
- Coefficient of Volume 3.00
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 100 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 100 psi
- Coil Insulation Class F
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Voltage 24VDC
- Watts 11.6
- Seal Material NBR
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 2-5/16"
- Overall Height 3-7/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-7/8"
- Application Car Wash, Air Compressors, Pumps, Laundry Equipment, Industrial Water Control
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5LE96REDHAT
Price $177.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.