24VDC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 53AY08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8262H020LF 24/DC
- Catalog Page # 2883
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air,Inert Gases,Light Oil,Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 235 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 160 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 160 psi
- Voltage 24VDC
- Coefficient of Volume 0.18
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class H
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 3/32"
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Watts 10.6
- Coil Enclosure H
- Electrical Connections 16" Leads
- Overall Length 1-19/64"
- Overall Width 1-9/16"
- Overall Height 2-31/32"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-9/16"
- Standards UL, CSA
- Compliance UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.