120VAC Plastic Dust Collector Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 4EKX4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # USM8260100
- Catalog Page # 2936
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dust Collector Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Dust Collector Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Inert Gases
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil Not Rated
- Environmental Rating - Valves Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 0.30
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 1/8"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 24.9W
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections Spade Terminal
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 1-2/3"
- Overall Height 3"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 1-1/2"
- Application Pilots Large Dust Collector Pulse Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.