120VAC Brass High Vacuum Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 4EKV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8210G095VH
- Catalog Page # 2874
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.41 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This 2-way solenoid valve is suitable for use with liquid, corrosive, and air/inert gas service applications, including car washes, air compressors, pumps, laundry equipment, and industrial water control.
- Item High Vacuum Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group High Vacuum Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air, Inert Gases, Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil Not Rated
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 150 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 5
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves FKM
- Orifice Dia. 3/4"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 10.1
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 3"
- Overall Width 2-5/16"
- Overall Height 4-1/8"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-7/16"
- Application Car Wash, Air Compressors, Pumps, Laundry Equipment, Industrial Water Control
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?