120V AC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Open, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item # 44U287
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8316G016
- Catalog Page # 2876
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 4.25 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 3-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Media - Valves Air, Inert Gases, Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8 in
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 10 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 250 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil Not Rated
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 250 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120V AC
- Coefficient of Volume 2.5
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 5/8 in
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 17.1 W
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2 in Conduit w/18 in Leads
- Overall Length 4 5/16 in
- Overall Width 2 3/4 in
- Overall Height 5 1/4 in
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3 3/16 in
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).