1" Aluminum Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port, Normally Open
- Item # 3UK43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JB8214053CSA
- Catalog Page # 2880
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Media - Valves Fuel Gas
- Pipe Size - Valves 1"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 5 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor,Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 21
- Body Material - Valves Aluminum
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Orifice Dia. 1-5/8"
- BtuH 1,179,000
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Watts 20
- NEMA Rating 1
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit with 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 6-7/64"
- Overall Width 5-3/8"
- Overall Height 6-13/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-9/16"
- Application For On-Off Control of Fuel Gas in Commercial and Industrial Gas Burners
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3UK44REDHAT
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.