1/8" Brass Fuel Oil Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed
- Item # 6ZAK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8262H011V
- Catalog Page # 2875
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fuel Oil Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Fuel Oil Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves #2 Fuel Oil at 60 SSU,#4 Fuel Oil at 300 SSU
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/8"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 500
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 350 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 350 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor,Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 0.21
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves FKM
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 350 psi
- Orifice Dia. 3/32"
- Ambient Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Watts 9.1
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit
- Max. Fluid Temp. 210 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Overall Length 1-3/16"
- Overall Width 1-11/16"
- Overall Height 2-27/32"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-1/2"
- Application For Control of Commercial and Industrial Oil Burners
- Standards UL, FM, CSA for Safety Shutoff
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.