Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, Red LED Display, Max. Counts per Second: 25,000
- Item # 13C963
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LD200600
- Catalog Page # 236
- UNSPSC # 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter
- Number of Digits 6
- Display Red LED
- Character Height 2.25"
- Max. Counts per Second 25,000
- Input Signal Maximum Frequency 35K
- Output Rating DC Out: 11 to 16 VDC @ 50 mA (consult factory for higher current draw)
- Output (1) Form C
- Mounting Bracket
- Height 4"
- Depth 2.25"
- Width 16"
- Series LD2
- Scaler No
- Preset 1
- Power Required 50 to 250VAC/22 to 250VDC
- Min. On/Off Pulse 15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range 00.0001 to 99.9999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button or Remote
- Connector Type Screw Terminal
- Special Features Universally Powered; Aluminum Case Construction
- Standards CE Approved, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-11, Emissions EN 55011 Class B
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Fits large display does not panel mount
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Accuracy +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Includes Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13C962RED LION
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.