Electronic Counter Rate Meter, Number of Digits: 8, LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 20,000
- Item# 13C888
- Mfr. Model# CUB5R000
- Catalog Page# 237
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter Rate Meter
- Number of Digits 8
- Display LCD
- Character Height 0.46"
- Max. Counts per Second 20,000
- Input Signal 28VDC
- Output Rating 3 Amp Single Contact
- Output (1) Form C
- Mounting Clip
- Height 1.54"
- Depth 1.71"
- Width 2.95"
- Series CUB5
- Scaler Yes
- Preset 1
- Power Required 9 to 28VDC
- Min. On/Off Pulse 10 msec
- Prescaling Range 00.0001 to 99.9999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button
- Interface RS485, RS232
- Connector Type Screw Terminal
- Special Features Programmable Scaling For Count And Rate, Bi-Directional Counting, Up/Down Control, Quadrature Sensing (Up To 4 Times Resolution), Display Color Change Capability At Preset Output
- Standards CE, Safety: UL Recognized Component, File #E179259, UL61010A-1, CSA 22.2 No. 61010-1, UL Listed, File # E137808, UL508, CSA C22.2 No. 14-M95, UL50, IECEE CB Scheme Test Certificate #US/9257/UL, CB Scheme Test Report #E179259-V01-S02, IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1, IEC 529, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Fits 1.30" x 2.68" Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Accuracy +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Includes Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13C881Electronic Counter Rate Meter, Number of Digits: 8, Backlit Red/Green LCD Display, Max. Counts per SRED LION
Price $172.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.