Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, Backlit Yellow-Green LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 5
- Item# 13C873
- Mfr. Model# CUB4L010
- Catalog Page# 237
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter
- Number of Digits 6
- Display Backlit Yellow-Green LCD
- Character Height 0.48"
- Max. Counts per Second 5000
- Input Signal 0.5V
- Output Rating None
- Output None
- Mounting Clip
- Height 1.54"
- Depth 1.36"
- Width 2.95"
- Series CUB4
- Scaler No
- Preset No
- Power Required 9 to 28VDC
- Min. On/Off Pulse 15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range 0.00001 to 9.99999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button or Remote
- Interface None
- Connector Type Screw Terminal
- Standards CE Approved, UL Recognized Component, File# E179259
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Fits 1.30" x 2.68" Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Accuracy +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage 9 to 24VDC
- Includes Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.