Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, 2 Line Backlit LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 12,400
- Item# 12N127
- Mfr. Model# C48CS103
- Catalog Page# 303
- UNSPSC# 41111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Counter
- Number of Digits 6
- Display 2 Line Backlit LCD
- Character Height 0.3" Main, 0.2" Secondary
- Max. Counts per Second 12,400
- Input Signal 1.5VDC Current Sinking, 30VDC Current Sourcing
- Output Rating 5A @ 250VAC and 30VDC (Relay); 100mA @ 1.1VDC and 30VDC (NPN)
- Output (1) Form A Relay, 1-NPN
- Mounting Clip
- Height 1.95"
- Depth 4.17"
- Width 1.95"
- Series C48C
- Scaler Yes
- Preset 1
- Power Required 85 to 250VAC
- Min. On/Off Pulse 15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range 0.00001 to 9.99999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button
- Interface RS485
- Connector Type Screw Terminal
- Special Features Bi-Directional and Quadrature Counting; Red Top Line And Green Bottom Line Backlighting; Programmable User Inputs And Front Panel Function Key
- Standards UL File E137808, CE Approved, cRU US Listed; Immunity to EN 50082-2, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-6, ENV 50204; Emissions to EN 50081-2, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Fits Standard 1/16 DIN Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Accuracy +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage 12VDC
- Includes Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12N128Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, 2 Line Backlit LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 12, 400RED LION
Price $392.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.