Seismic Wedge Anchor, Dia 1/2, PK25
- Item# 4CFZ9
- Mfr. Model# CWS-1254
- Catalog Page# 2692
- UNSPSC# 31162102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wedge Anchor
- Type Seismic
- Material Carbon Steel
- Anchor Dia. 1/2"
- Anchor Length 5-1/2"
- Thread Size 1/2-13
- Thread Length 3-7/8"
- Min. Embedment 2-1/2"
- Embedment In Concrete 2-1/2"
- Max. Work Thickness 2-1/2"
- Allowable Tension in 2500 PSI Uncracked Concrete (Lbs.) 1490
- Allowable Tension in 6500 PSI Uncracked Concrete (Lbs.) 2400
- Allowable Shear in 2500 PSI Uncracked Concrete (Lbs.) 2270
- Allowable Shear in 6500 PSI Uncracked Concrete (Lbs.) 2270
- Allowable Tension in 2500 PSI Cracked Concrete (Lbs.) 1055
- Allowable Tension in 6500 PSI Cracked Concrete (Lbs.) 1700
- Allowable Shear in 2500 PSI Cracked Concrete (Lbs.) 2270
- Allowable Shear in 6500 PSI Cracked Concrete (Lbs.) 2270
- Includes Nut, Washer, and Standard Size Drill Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.