28.0 oz. Acrylic Anchor Adhesive, Meets/Exceeds ICC-ES AC308
- Item # 53TX70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A7P-28
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anchoring Adhesive
- Anchor Adhesive Type Acrylic Anchor Adhesive
- Container Size - Anchor Adhesives 28.0 oz.
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete Yes
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete Yes
- Material Acrylic
- Curing Time 60 min.
- Mixing Ratio 10:1
- Mixing Steps Part A and Part B mix in the nozzle
- Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 110 Degrees
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 63,950
- Container Type Cartridge
- Characteristics All Weather, Fast Curing
- Application For Solid Concrete and Masonry
- Begins to Harden 5 min.
- For Use With Threaded Rod and Rebar
- Meets/Exceeds ICC-ES AC308
- Includes Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: GU, and PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.