8-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor, 3/4" Anchor Dia., 10PK
- Item# 15X123
- Mfr. Model# WW-3484
- Catalog Page# 2222
- UNSPSC# 31162102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wedge Anchor
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Anchor Dia. 3/4"
- Anchor Length 8-1/2"
- Thread Size 3/4"-10
- Thread Length 3-1/2"
- Min. Embedment 3-1/4"
- Max. Work Thickness 4-1/2"
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 13720
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 13720
- Agency Compliance ICC Evaluation Service, Inc. # ESR-2251; UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans; Meets or Exceeds US Government G.S.A Specification A-A-1923A Type 4 (formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group II, Type 4, Class 1)
- Meets/Exceeds ICC Evaluation Service, Inc. # ESR-2251; UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans; Meets or Exceeds US Government G.S.A Specification A-A-1923A Type 4 (formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group II, Type 4, Class 1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 15X108RED HEAD
Price $175.00 / pkg. of 10
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.