2" Carbon Steel Mechanical Anchor with 3/4" Thread Depth and 1/2-6 Thread Size; PK50
- Item # 15X744
- Mfr. Model # CL-12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Anchor
- Type Drop-In
- Material Carbon Steel
- Anchor Dia. 1/2"
- Length 2"
- Thread Size 1/2-6
- Thread Depth 3/4"
- Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Drill Bit Size 5/8"
- Min. Hole Depth 2"
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 4580
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 5840
- Drive Tools RT-112
- Agency Compliance GSA: A-A-55614 Type 1 (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group VIII); UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - #RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans
- Meets/Exceeds GSA: A-A-55614 Type 1 (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group VIII); UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - #RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans
- Package Quantity 50
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.