2-1/8" Steel Tie-Wire Wedge Anchor, 1/4" Anchor Dia., Zinc, 100PK
- Item # 15X752
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TW-1400
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Anchor
- Wedge Anchor Type Tie-Wire Wedge Anchor
- Seismic Approved No
- Anchor Material Steel
- Material Grade Not Graded
- Fastener Finish Zinc
- Anchor Dia. 1/4"
- Anchor Length 2-1/8"
- Max. Work Thickness 9/32"
- Thread Size 1/4"-20
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete No
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete Yes
- Min. Embedment 1-1/8"
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1400
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1780
- Agency Compliance ICC Evaluation Service, Inc. # ESR-2251; UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans; Meets or Exceeds US Government G.S.A Specification A-A-1923A Type 4 (formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group II, Type 4, Class 1)
- Meets/Exceeds ICC Evaluation Service, Inc. # ESR-2251; UL; Factory Mutual; COLA - RR2748; California State Fire Marshall; Caltrans; Meets or Exceeds US Government G.S.A Specification A-A-1923A Type 4 (formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group II, Type 4, Class 1)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.