Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configurati
- Item # 5LU32
- Mfr. Model # 8220G011
- Catalog Page # 2941
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Hot Water, Steam
- Pipe Size - Valves 1-1/2"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Hot Water 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Steam 50 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 22.50
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Orifice Dia. 1-1/4"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Max. Fluid Temp. Hot Water 210 Degrees F
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Max. Fluid Temp. Steam 300 Degrees F
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Watts 10.1
- Ambient Temp. Range 125 Degrees F Degrees F
- Hz 60/50
- Overall Length 4-3/8"
- Overall Width 4-3/32"
- Overall Height 6-9/32"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 4-11/32"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5LU45Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve ConfiguratiREDHAT
List Price $1,152.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.