120VAC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Open, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 3UL67
- Mfr. Model# 8262G261
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Media Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Orifice Dia. 3/32"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.17
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 300 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 230 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 250 psi
- Coil Insulation Class F
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Watts 10.1
- Seal Material UR
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 1-1/4"
- Overall Width 1-31/32"
- Overall Height 3-5/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-7/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39P479REDHAT
Price $146.50 / each