120VAC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Open, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 3UL67
- Mfr. Model# 8262G261
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Media Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Orifice Dia. 3/32"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.17
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 300 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 230 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 250 psi
- Coil Insulation Class F
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Watts 10.1
- Seal Material UR
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 1-1/4"
- Overall Width 1-31/32"
- Overall Height 3-5/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-7/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 39P479REDHAT
Price $146.50 / each