7-9/16" x 1-3/4" 1-5/16" Pilot Solenoid Valve, 120VAC, General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertigh
- Item # 2HTN8
- Mfr. Model # WT8551A001MS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pilot Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Pilot Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 3-Way/2-Position, 4-Way/2-Position, 5-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Universal
- Media - Valves Air, Inert Gases
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 30 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 150 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 0.86
- Body Material - Valves Anodized Aluminum
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR, Polyurethane
- Orifice Dia. 1/4"
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 150 psi
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 6.3
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Mounting NAMUR
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Overall Length 7-9/16"
- Overall Width 1-3/4"
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connection 18" Leads
- Overall Height 1-5/16"
- Standards UL Recognized Component, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.