3/4" Aluminum Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed
- Item# 4KY42
- Mfr. Model# 8215G030
- Catalog Page# 3597
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Aluminum
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Orifice Dia. 3/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 5.1
- BtuH 247,500
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 50 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Voltage 110/120VAC
- Watts 10.1
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material NBR
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 3-5/16"
- Overall Width 2-23/64"
- Overall Height 4-15/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-21/32"
- Application Air and Vacuum Service
- Standards UL, FM, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 4KY41REDHAT
Price $205.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.