Bronze Angle Body Piston Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item# 2HTT1
- Mfr. Model# 8290A386
- Catalog Page# 3600
- UNSPSC# 40141630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Angle Body Piston Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1"
- Orifice Dia. 1"
- Coefficient of Volume 15
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 90 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Steam 90 psi
- Min. Pilot Pressure 60 psi
- Max. Pilot Pressure 150 psi
- Operator Size 50 mm
- Ambient Temp. Range 15 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Stem Material 431 Stainless Steel
- Disc Material Brass
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 5-3/4"
- Max. Fluid Temp. 366 Degrees F
- Viscosity 2,700 SSU
- Overall Length 2-1/2"
- Overall Width 6-1/10"
- Overall Height 6-1/2"
- Actuator Pilot Solenoid Valve, Not Included
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.