First Aid Kit Refill, Refill, Cardboard Case Material, General Purpose, 50 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 28AE63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 711801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit Refill
- First Aid Kit Type Refill
- First Aid Kit Primary Application General Purpose
- Number of People Served 26-50
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 50
- Case Material Cardboard
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type No Mounting
- Height 4-1/4"
- Width 13"
- Depth 4-1/4"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Number of Components 214
- Number of Shelves 0
- Color Brown
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I
- Includes (4) Metal Detectable, Visible Blue Bandages 1" x 3", 25/Box, (2) Metal Detectable, Visible Blue Knuckle Bandage, 20/Box, (2) Metal Detectable, Visible Blue Fingertip Bandage, 20/Box, forming Gauze Roll, 2", 1/Box, Cloth First Aid Tape, 1" x 5yd., 1/Box, BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10/Box, (2) Burn Relief, 3.5 grams, 6/Box, Antibiotic Ointment, 10/Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.