Tub Drain Extraction Tool with Steel Construction
- Item # 52WU82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 97258
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111714
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tub Drain Extraction Tool
- Type Manual
- Cutting Action Ratchet
- Capacity (In.) 1-1/2
- Tube Capacity (In.) 1-1/2
- PVC Pipe Capacity (In.) 1-1/2
- Hex Size (In.) 3/8
- Overall Length (In.) 3-1/2
- Construction Steel
- Features Extractor Expands While Ratcheting to Easily Remove Tub Drain, Even When The Cross Arms are Broken
- Function For Removing or Installing Tub Drains
- Includes Self Contained Unit
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.