Thread Sealant with PTFE, 16 oz., White
- Item# 4YRW7
- Mfr. Model# 23431
- Catalog Page# 2784
- UNSPSC# 31201514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Color White
- Gas Pressure Range 2,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure Non Setting Immediate Test
- Application Time Not Specified
- Application Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.32
- Viscosity 170,000cP
- For Use With Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass, PVC, ABS and CPVC Including Flow Guard Gold Pipes
- Application Non-Setting, Multiple Uses Including Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
- Standards TT-S-1732
- Includes Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.