32 oz. Can Pipe Thread Sealant with 2600 psi, Yellow
- Item # 4YRW2
- Mfr. Model # 25300
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 32 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Color Yellow
- Gas Pressure Range 2600 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 12,000 psi
- Full Cure Soft Set Pressure Test Immediately
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Application Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 150 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.38
- Viscosity 40,000cp
- For Use With Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass, and PVC Pipes, Not For Use on ABS Pipe
- Application Soft-Set, Slow Drying, Multiple Uses Including Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids and Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
- Standards TT-S-1732
- Includes Potable Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.