Metal-Free Food Grade Anti-Seize, -65°F to 1800°F, 16 oz., Off-White
- Item # 46F527
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 73931
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Food Grade Anti-Seize
- Base Composition Metal-Free
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Off-White
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Container Brush-Top Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.12
- VOC Content No VOC
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Standards Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D-4048), Conforms to FDA regulations CFR-21-178, 3570
- Application For use on such applications as bottling machinery, chain drives, conveyor and oven bearings, gaskets, nut, bolts, screws, packaging machinery, pipe fittings, press fit assemblies, pump gears, motors, stainless steel fittings, valve assemblies and worn gears. Specifically for use when incidental food contact is possible.
- Item Food Grade Anti-Seize
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.