Copper Anti-Seize Compound, -65°F to 1800°F, 8 oz., Copper
- Item # 46F528
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 73551
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Copper
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Brush-Top Can
- Container Size 8 oz.
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Break-Out
- Net Weight 4 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.20
- VOC Content No VOC
- Flash Point 466 Degrees F
- Standards Exceeds MIL-A-907E
- Application Ideal for use as an anti-seize and lubricant for such applications as steam trubines, superheat lines, shackles, hatch covers, pins and dies, sliding bearings, bolts, nuts and screws, bushings, U-bolts, studs, pipe fittings, gaskets, taps, flanges, unions, chains, valve stems, cylinders, heads, boilers, furnaces, engines, autoclaves, reactors and heat exchangers.
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.