Anti Seize Compound, 16 oz. Container Size, 16 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 46F529
- Mfr. Model# 73431
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti Seize Compound
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Brush-Top Can
- Lubricant Additives Copper
- Color Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.20
- VOC Content No VOC
- Flash Point 466 Degrees F
- Standards Exceeds MIL-A-907E
- Application Ideal for use as an anti-seize and lubricant for such applications as steam trubines, superheat lines, shackles, hatch covers, pins and dies, sliding bearings, bolts, nuts and screws, bushings, U-bolts, studs, pipe fittings, gaskets, taps, flanges, unions, chains, valve stems, cylinders, heads, boilers, furnaces, engines, autoclaves, reactors and heat exchangers.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.